Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Task 1: Introduce Yourself

So task one seemed pretty straightforward.  But then it always is until you really think about it.  Gettin involved in the forums is a little more daunting, especially when you see others putting it all out there, you wonder what you can say that will be helpful.  For me posting my photo on the forums is putting it all out there, so I challenged myself by putting up a photo of me (without my dive gear!!) up there.  OK, so I didn't put the worst frumpy photo I could find - I wanted something with happy memories to be staring back at me ;)

It has been great to see other folks from Adelaide, and I hope to meet some of them!  There are some great results from rounds 1 & 2 and it would be really inspirational to know regular folks who have already done what I hope to do.



Newbie
Ambassador
Avatar
Total Posts: 12
Posted: 23 August 2010 10:45 AM
Hi everyone smile
I recently moved to Adelaide for work and I have a geeky office job which keeps me long hours at a desk. In my mid thirties, I am here to get fit and lose weight ... lots of weight !!
Nevous and excited !
Leander

No comments:

Post a Comment